In the present day, with a range of communication and social media platforms available to us, speaking directly to customers through inbound calls is still the principle form of communication. It is an integral service that every company has to get right. All of our agents are trained to provide excellent customers service, be active listeners, develop rapport and be solution focused. All our calls are recorded and archived to ensure that every single conversation is logged and can be downloaded and shared if necessary. This can provide us with legal protection, demonstrate good practice and ensure peak professional performance.
We do not take the responsibility of handling calls on behalf of our clients lightly. The first point of contact for a customer is the voice they interact with at the end of the telephone line. It is the front line of customer service and it is essential that that a customer can have trust in the person and the process. This begins with great telephone manner, respect for the caller and product knowledge to provide a 360 degree service.
All of us have busy lives. Sometimes, we don’t have the time to participate in a telephone call with a call centre agent or maybe we are reluctant to call due to previous frustrating or negative experiences. If this is the case, then we may make an enquiry or try to resolve a matter by using e-mail.
We respond to thousands of emails each week on behalf of our clients. We ensure through training and monitoring that our staff follow good practice and professional guidelines when responding to those questions and queries. To work on such a campaign, each employee has to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas.
Our agents are required to do the following;
• be highly literate and demonstrate this through exceptional use of language and high standards of grammar. In print or on a screen, the reputation of an organisation can be created or destroyed by spelling mistakes, poor punctuality and an inability to communicate using the written word.
• be friendly and courteous, whilst maintaining a formal and professional tone
• be concise, informative and focused and ensure that the issue being discussed is the focal point of the conversation
• be rapid in our response to the customer, so there issue is resolved quickly and in a timely manner. Waiting for a response to an email about a matter that is important to you and your family is something we would all like to avoid. If it is important to the customer, it is important to us.
The facility of online customer support through web-chat services has become for many the preferred method of enquiry and consultation, whether they are new or old customers. Not every customer wants to pick up the phone and talk to an agent and not everybody wants to wait for an email to be returned at a non-determined time.
Online customer support through Web Chat services can be adapted to meet the needs of many businesses. It can improve response times, increase sales, reduce revenue loss and provide information, advice and guidance in a professional manner.
Web Chat Services can also include and support:
• Media Response and Direct Response Management
• Order Handling and Processing
• Information Request Lines
• Inbound Sales
• Helpdesk Support
• HR Recruitment and Absence Management
• Charitable Donation Lines
• Overspill and Out of Hours Call Handling
• Whistle-Blowing Services
• Email and Internet Response
• 24/7 Emergency Response
• Disaster Recovery
A number of businesses worldwide have become somewhat apprehensive, in regard to the vehicle of outbound sales due to unscrupulous businesses trying to make quick wins by ignoring the requirements of regulatory bodies, such as OFCOM and ICO. However, it can still play a big part in your customer service strategy if done correctly. Consumer Connect has many years of experience in this field and can help your business to reach out and speak to thousands of new customers in a short space of time.
The important steps to a successful campaign and providing a good ROI are:
• Accurate prospecting and quality of data is critical to the success or otherwise of any customer communication strategy. A hit and hope strategy will not and does not work.
• Remember that warm prospecting will always deliver greater returns than pure cold calling, so if you have an existing database of clients then this is always a good place to start. Conversion rates are always much higher when there is an existing relationship or affinity partnership in place.
• Ensure your product or service is well targeted to the consumer profile. There is absolutely no point in contacting people who are likely to have little requirement or need for your products or services.
• Allocate suitable time in preparing your approach and communication strategy. Who are you targeting, why are you targeting them, and what are the key unique selling points that will help hook the customer?
• Make sure your team are well trained. Remember good telemarketing call agents listen more than they speak, never talk over the customer and should display a high level of professionalism at all times.
As business has become more competitive, it is more important than ever to keep a healthy pipeline of new prospects and a continuous stream of sales. Sales are the lifeblood of every company and a lack of sales will ultimately lead to failure. Traditional routes to market and direct response advertising and marketing have become more expensive and less productive, and companies are typically finding it more difficult to generate new revenue streams. With this in mind, organisations are needing to work smarter and be more innovative in the way they prospect for new business.
At Consumer Connect, we have the skills and desire to deliver a market leading service to our customers whether a short term or long term strategy.
We don’t just do telesales for businesses we are also well versed in the below services:
• Appointment Setting
• Direct Sales
• Lead Generation
• Cross Selling and Up-selling
• Welcome Calls
• Customer Lifecycle Calling
• Product Recall
• Market Research
• Data Cleansing, Data Mining and Enhancement
• Database Building
• Conference and Seminar Booking
“We could input into the training of those working on our campaign, control the messaging and we could control the level of customer service, it was a quick and easy solution to our needs without the hassle of managing a labour intensive service on a day to day basis”
“After speaking with Consumer Connect, it was an easy decision to make; they do what they are good at, and that enables us to do what we are good at. ”
“Out-sourcing for us was more efficient and more cost effective. Yes, we could have developed our own call centre, recruited and trained our own staff but why would we want to reinvent the wheel”
“The best thing is I can now focus my energies on business development and blue-sky thinking”